The compact lightweight Genesis is your all-purpose, 3-season sleeping bag. The generous mummy shape is comfortable while providing exceptional thermal efficiency. A full length, 2-way zipper allows for ventilation and makes it easy to get in and out.
Hotcore Tapered Features
- Mummy shape for warmth and thermal efficiency
- Insulated sculpted hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Boxed foot construction for warmth and comfortable sleep
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Inside zipper pocket to store small flashlight, smart phone, etc.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
Hotcore™ sleeping bags are lightweight and compact sleeping bags for the recreational backpacker, camper, and world traveler. Hotcore™ uses TRUELOFT™ micro fiber insulation that traps more warm air between its micro fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft, giving you a warm sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight package.
TRUELOFT™ is lightweight, compressible, breathable, and extremely quick drying, all to keep you warm and comfortable.
Critical Layer Construction™:
Hotcore™ has added an extra layer of TRUELOFT™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to the beltline, to help achieve and maintain the temperature ratings. This extra layer of insulation will trap more warmth from the body than comparable sleeping bags, while adding very little to the weight, size, and cost of the sleeping bag. Think of it as putting on a jacket, the first thing we all do when we need to stay warm. Hotcore® calls this Critical Layer Construction™. Hotcore® encourages the use of a fleece or wool toque if using a Hotcore sleeping bag that does not have a hood.
Like most sleeping bags, these bags are made in China, however, Hotcore's® products are designed in Canada and Hotcore® is 100% Canadian owned and operated.