Canada's Source for the Becker Folder
This knife was designed by Ethan Becker as a value EDC (Everyday Carry). The BK40 offers a tip-up/tip-down carry option, a reversible pocket clip, and a thumb stud.
The AUS-8a Steel is corrosion-resistant, easy to sharpen, and keeps a decent edge.
- Overall length 8.5 inches (22.6 cm)
- Blade length 3.559 inches (9.04 cm)
- The blade is a sharpened drop point
- This folder features a 15-degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with BK&T/KA-BAR stamped on it
- GFN-PA66 handle
- Designed by Ethan Becker
- Made in China