Item: Hiking Stove
Fuel Type: White Gas; Paraffin; Diesel; Jet Fuel; Unleaded Petrol
Burning Time: Up to 2.5 hours at full output (with 450 ml fuel)
Cooking Time: For 1 l water approx. 3.5 minutes
Output: Watt: 2,850; BTU: 9,725
Weight: 1.01 lbs (460 g)
Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.1 x 2.6 inches (14 x 8 x 6.5 cm)
Material: Stainless steel, brass, aluminum
Canada's Source for stoves by Optimus®
Out of stock
Optimus Nova - Multifuel Hiking/Expedition Stove
The Nova can show you awards to prove its legendary status. But all you really want is a good, warm meal when your stomach is crying for mercy.
The compact, lightweight Nova workhorse comes to the rescue everywhere you go, from high-altitude treks to family campouts.
As the benchmark for today’s multi-fuel expedition stoves, the single-jet Nova has a patented, quick-priming burner and a self-purging aluminum pump. Precise simmer control assures the stew cooks evenly while you’re setting up your shelter.
Making life easier when you are in remote places, The Nova’s multi-fuel option gives you the reliable flexibility you need so you can count on a warm meal before crawling into the sack to wish on that shooting star.
- Pump, Wind Shield, Multitool, Stuff Bag
Nova Stove Features:
- Legendary multi-fuel expedition stove
- Precise and instant flame control
- Integrated MAGIC™ cleaning needle for quick and easy cleaning of the jet – even during cooking
- Durable aluminum pump and quick-action connections for more safety and convenience
- Self purging FLIPSTOP™ pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle
- Patented quick priming burner requires less preheating and saves fuel
- Burns all types of fuel - using same burner jet
- Wind shield for increased performance
- Thanks to the collapsible turbine shaped pot support and a folding flame control the pack size is minimal
- Despite the small format Optimus Nova offers stability for large sized pots